Flash Required to view this area.

Our blog has moved!

Please visit us at http://blog.krisfulk.com! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay and Lisa: before and after teaser

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 | |

I came home at 2AM last night from a ~6 hour trip from New Orleans with Jessica. Yesterday was a big day for us. It was also the first time I met Jay and Lisa, the lovely couple you will be meeting shortly after I'm done culling and processing their non-traditional wedding.

Don't miss it. Just imagine: a ceremony in Oak Alley plantation, then a 4 hour jaunt in the French Quarter with Janelle and Bryan, their maid-of-honor and best man. It's coming, I promise :)

Needless to say, instead of doing the cleaning I can't put off, and wrapping Christmas presents for Adam (yeah, Christmas, which is in two days!), I am instead putting these things off so I could have a wonderful time looking at Jay and Lisa's photos. Can't blame a girl for going gaga over a wedding, can you? I love weddings. I adore weddings. It's just such a magical time. Ok, I don't want to get teary eyed again (you'll see what I mean later), so here's a little something for you. A before and after teaser. I'm going to start posting these from now on.


Before


After

Totally RAD Actions
boutwell magic glass 28%
warm it up kris 64%
green with envy, to taste 100%
pro retouch, to taste 67%
a better web sharpen

To see more photos, please visit Kris Fulk Photography

Comments

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
Fashion, editorial and fine art photographer based in Houston, TX. Sometime illustrator. Always a dreamer.