Flash Required to view this area.

Our blog has moved!

Please visit us at http://blog.krisfulk.com! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

houston bridal showcase: wedding expo 2010

Saturday, February 27, 2010 | |


I got two tickets to the Houston bridal show at the George Brown Convention Center earlier today (thanks to Laurie Perez!), and I must say - what an experience! 

No, I didn't have a photography booth of my own; I actually came to sight-see and to connect with both vendors and photographers alike, and it was kind of crazy hearing "Bride to be? Bride to be?" at every corner. But what fun for a boudoir photographer like me! I had my handy dandy Canon G11 and snapped off some photos of some of the booths that caught my eye.


The Laurie Perez Booth looking very busy.

laurie perez booth


I walked around a little.

houston bridal showcase


The Princess Bridal Booth. This dress below made me see stars. And beads.

the princess bridal

the princess bridal


Rebekah at the Dream Bouquet Booth. After a beautiful gown, nothing makes me stop and stare more than a beautiful flower arrangement.

dream bouquet booth at houston bridal show

dream bouquet booth at houston bridal show


Tom at the Monarch Limousines Booth

monarch limousines booth at houston bridal show

monarch limousines booth at houston bridal show

monarch limousines booth at houston bridal show

Comments

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
Fashion, editorial and fine art photographer based in Houston, TX. Sometime illustrator. Always a dreamer.