Flash Required to view this area.

Our blog has moved!

Please visit us at http://blog.krisfulk.com! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I {heart} pretty things

Monday, March 8, 2010 | |

Have I ever mentioned how I love pretty things? I do. I really do.

I was walking down River Oaks in Houston, enjoying my new pair of shoes, when the window of Paula Fridkin Designs caught my wandering attention. Chic purses of iridescent colors mingled with tastefully bronzed jewelry. They called my name and my feet answered by making a crisp 90 degree turn that would have made my naval drill instructor proud.

There was too much to take in, but luckily, Paula herself came to my assistance. I took home a white snake-skin textured tote that glimmered in the light, and the prettiest enameled koi charm I have ever seen.

Trust me; this place is a treasure trove of shabby chic goodness.

pretty, koi

pretty, koi

pretty, koi

Comments

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
Fashion, editorial and fine art photographer based in Houston, TX. Sometime illustrator. Always a dreamer.