Flash Required to view this area.

Our blog has moved!

Please visit us at http://blog.krisfulk.com! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mission of love

Friday, March 19, 2010 | |

Kelly Niemann didn't prepare me for how crazy this gig was going to be. Crazy FUN, that is. When she asked me to be her second shooter, I thought about the 9 hours of driving from Houston to Mission, TX. I thought about Mexico being a few miles away. I thought about the Bebe outlet mall. "Excited" would have been an understatement. But all that paled beside the sheer awesomeness of the wedding day.

I met Amanda during her Bridal Session with Kelly late last year. I didn't think she could look more beautiful than during that shoot, but there's just that *something* about one's wedding that brings a radiance to one's face. You're probably thinking, um, dur, that something is LOVE. And I totally agree!

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

Their priest was teasing Troy so badly. It was terribly cute.

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding

These guys were party animals! I don't know if you can tell, but the reception was quite frenetic. I LOVED it! I kept thinking, now this is my kind of parrrrty!

mission texas wedding

mission texas wedding


Believe it or not, I processed all but the last two of these images within the week we got back to Houston from Mission. I just waited to post the photos. Hope you like em :)

PS. Yes, we dipped into Mexico. And all I brought back is a bottle of Coke.

Comments

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
Fashion, editorial and fine art photographer based in Houston, TX. Sometime illustrator. Always a dreamer.