Flash Required to view this area.

Our blog has moved!

Please visit us at http://blog.krisfulk.com! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how I MOO

Monday, March 1, 2010 | |

My business cards, that is. Thanks to MOO.com for sassifying my boudoir and portrait mini cards! Sassify is not really a word; I just totally made that up.

moo cards

moo cards

moo cards


I love them so much that this is my third boxed set! They're so versatile and my clients love having their photos displayed on these trendy cards. The attractive soft satin finish makes them a bit tricky to photograph on the fly though. I took 20 minutes just fluffing them on the floor just so, but I had to quickly ninja the shots before my 3 month old kitten, Lucy (short for Lucylawless), could pounce and chew on them. Apparently, moo cards are tasty too!

Comments

About Me

My photo
Houston, TX, United States
Fashion, editorial and fine art photographer based in Houston, TX. Sometime illustrator. Always a dreamer.